SiC coating of Graphite substrate for Semiconductor applications produces a part with superior purity and resistance to oxidizing atmosphere.
CVD SiC or CVI SiC is applied to Graphite of simple or complex design parts. Coating can be applied in varying thicknesses and to very large parts.
Components for CZ crystal pullers
Susceptors for silicon Epitaxy
Conventional CVD SiC coated graphite and newly developed CVI SiC coated graphite are available for various applications upon request.
- Excellent Thermal Shock Resistance
- Excellent Physical Shock Resistance
- Excellent Chemical Resistance
- Super High Purity
- Availability in Complex Shape
- Usable under Oxidizing Atmosphere
For the typical properties and impurity elements of SiC layers, refer to SOLID SiC leaflet.